Our Support Services are delivered according to ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) principles. This internationally adopted standard details a number of key practices and procedures around the provision of IT services and are particularly relevant to support services.
All ITIL-based service provision is based around the Service Desk. This provides a single point of contact between customer and service provider and its role extends far beyond just taking a call and passing it on to someone else.
A Service Desk is only as good as the staff operating it. Many view this front line role as one for junior staff – but the quality of service will suffer. At HiberniaEvros, technical excellence and customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We extend this to our Service Desk and so actively recruit experienced and trained technical personnel to staff the desk.
What does this mean to you?
Our focus on the Service Desk and insistence on a high level of technical ability amongst its staff, allows us to provide some of best support services available in Ireland today:
Find out more about ITIL
- The Service Desk offers Level 1, 2 & 3 support thereby greatly increasing the chances of your problem being fixed at the first phone call.
- If the problem can’t be fixed, the problem will be properly understood and accurately escalated to our field engineers or third party vendors.
- You will be constantly informed on progress surrounding the resolution of your issue
- If the problem is passed on to a third party, we maintain ownership of that issue – we remain your single point of contact.
- We will monitor incidents and issues to help us identify trends. This will help us speed up problem resolution and sometimes even allow us to fix problems before your users are aware of them!
- We will proactively inform you of any changes that may affect the provision of the service